Monday 12 December 2011

Access to Justice, Truth and Reparation ..

"WITH RESPECT TO ALL CANCER VICTIMS AND THANKS TO THE BRAVE LADY, HELPING ME TO BRING, JUSTICE TO MY UNBORN KIDS, BUT THIS APPEAL IS NOT ABOUT CANCER VICTIMS" ..
 

.. THE PICTURE IS TO SHOW THE WORLD, SO THEY CAN SEE, HOW MY FAMILY LEFT ME. I AM NOT A CANCER PATIENT, BUT A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIM. THEY KILLED MY UNBORN BABIES, WITH LIES, DECEIT AND SLANDER ABOUT MY PERSONA. I AM A SURVIVOR, OF 26 YEARS OF HATE PROPAGANDA, BULLYING AND INTIMIDATION FROM FAMILY MEMBERS!!..*PLESE READ THE NOTE COMPLETE, DO NOT TWIST THINGS ALL THE TIME. THIS NOTE IS NOT ABOUT CANCER VICTIMS.  INTENT TO BRING JUSTICE TO MY UNBORN BABIES. IN THE NAME OF GOD, PLEASE STOP COVERING THE SINS OF OTHERS. THEY WERE FULL ADULTS AND HEALTHY PEOPLE.. WHEN THEY STARTED, HATE PROPAGANDA. LIES AND DEFAMATION, AGAINST ME*..

I lost my hearing when I was a Child, since then, my life has been a living hell. I feel the same as the Lady in this Picture (a Cancer Patient) who lost part of her body. I feel the same grieve and pain as hers. I lost the same, part of my body. I am totaly lost and desvasted by it. My World crashed long ago. It took away and stole all my Hopes, Dreams and Believes. Like a thief stole my life, since I was a Child. People around me, do not understand, the lonely World, I had been forced to live, since I lost my ears. They will never Understand either, because they are healthy People. For a long time. I refused to accept, the state Maningities, left my body. "Totaly destroyed my ears." I went against God, and all those nicest things, they said about him. Without thinking that God had nothing to do with it. But Meningities was the culpit. Nobody in my Family, could see my pain. They made my life, a living Bloody Hell. They laugher about my Persona, Disability and Ability. To co-ordinate with other People in my Life. They used me like a Lottery Ticket, to eat from me. They sold me to the best bidder, with slander about my reputation. They lied about Kisses, Chinesse Woman, five boys and the River. They used me to win their Homes, I was the other Woman, in the divorce settlement. They got University degrees and Social Worker career with lies. I was the one, they blame like a little kids, for all their own Illneess, Losses and Misfortuness. This Vendetta went on (and still on) for more than 26 years. Today they are ill with Brest Cancer, Mental Illness, Colon Cancer, etc. The World protect them now, but never me. They bring a wave of Hate, Spread and Vendetta against a Woman who is ill. They put me against my ex/husband sister, who like them, she is taking advantage. I am total Deaf Woman, who never register my Disability and worked. My sisters cash British Money and all kind of Benefits, on my name.They never worked in the U.K. and own Properties in Mexico. They use my contacts, to go against own blood. The rest of the Family, closed the doors on me long ago, for the same reason. They washed their own hands on me, long ago. They stole my friends, to take their sides. They killed my unborn babies with Lies, Deceit and Slander, about my Persona. "I am here today not for me. but for my Unborn Babies." I want to know, why they killed my Children and who gave them, "Permission to do it." I want to use the full power of the Law on Earth. but got no money to sued them. The Family removed everything from me, with intention, to stop me and gain Justice for my Children.  I lost part of my Body that God can see it, but Human People can not see it. They Mutilated my Body complete, with lies. They removed my unborn babies with, deceit, slander and false acusations. Today my sisters and Carol, are hidding with own illness, as they do not want to face, the Murder. I want Justice for my Children. "Members of my Family, who accused me of Slander, Lies and Deceit, from 26 years ago, were full adult People and aware of own actions."  Today they are hiding, with all kind of Disabilities. They went against a Woman, who is the same as the Cancer Patient. Violent Spread. False Acusations, with Vil Intentions to kill my reputation and my unborn Children. Mara, Soco, Flor, Tere and Carol Parker and their helpers. "Covering their own hands with Blood". Like David my ex-husband and Father of my unborn babies, told me; "who cares about the babies...".well I do!..I do care about them. THEY HAD A RIGHT OF A LIFE! ..MY FAMILY MURDER THEM WITH HATE SPREAD. IT LOOKS AS DAVID NEVER WAS INTERESTED, IN THE BABIES, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE ALIVE.!!..THE REASON, WHY HE, LEFT ME SO MANY TIMES.!!.. "ALL DOWN TO FAMILY PROBLEMS"..THEY NEVER HAD ANYONE TO DEFEND THEM, EXCEPT ME!.. I AM ALONE IN THIS CRUSADE!!..Carol Parker works for the NHS, she is a Social Worker for NHS Hospitals. She is David sister, my ex/husband. After the Wedding (1985) Carol returned to the UK. Slandering my reputation and my Country of Origen. Aparenly I stole 5 boys from her and the River. The River went my unborn kids, they are death now. The Lies and Slander cost me, my Marriage, Husband and Children. How many times David had been deserting me. I am divorcing him for the same reason, "Family Problems and  Traition!.."-I put a picture on Facebook last week, of a Cancer Victim. (The first photo on top.). The reason was to wake up my Family, as I lost unborn Children, thanks to their Spreading against me. They twisted the whole thing, to their on advantage as Usual and was removed. Days after I got letters of Breast Cancer screen and Mammograms, "as a Joke from NHS Staff.".. So basically this is how Members of my Family, use the English System. To send Vendetta, ill spread and revenge. I never asked for this treatment. I am not suffering the illness. I never went to see my own GP, about any pain in my breasts. As Carol works for the NHS, they sent me the letters. To continue the intimidation and vendetta against my Persona. They are using any Services and resources from the British Country, as if they were the owners. Millions of Cancer Patients are refused the Vital treatment, for this bloody "family problems and Vendetta." Using and Abusing the English System, like they were paying with own Money. In this time of the Year. That the U.K. got no money. They are cutting costs, for the same reason. Cancer Victims Worldwide receive not Treatment, because of the costs. Social Workers and NHS staff, using the resources and money to fill vendetas, Hate propaganda against me, (only God knows how many People, are in the same boat as me) a Person who is disabled too. In order to help "Family Problems and lunatics".. Again, I used Cancer patient photo, to show Family Members, so they can see, how I feel inside.. "Never to abuse the woman in the Picture".. Women who want a termination, got their own Religion against them. Pro-lifes and pro-defenders of life, against them too. But no one was with me, on the time, moment and date of my Termination. No one stopped my Family, to take me and my unborn child, to the Clinic. No one stopped my Family Slander, Lies and Hate Campaign against me. I am a Hard of Hearing Person and I am Ill too, But who cares?...This is the shitting mess my Family left me. This is the reson to use the Cancer Victim photo, for People to see the Family Problem/s.  Never at any time was to offend Cancer Victims...Please stop twisting things!!...I am a Victim too...  http://goo.gl/qTqvh  Today, I receive no Medical or Dental treatment and the problem started 20 + years ago. I had been taking antibiotics, not matter if it is for a tooth ache or back pain. The Council Staff, NHS, DSS and all Governament Departments, get access to my Medical Records and Paperwork, They use it in Hate Campaigns against me. To stop me to receive treatment. To control my wherebouts. If I complain, in which I used the Police, Lawyers, CAB, GP's. Dentist, they put the complain in the bin. Never received any help at all. I lost Jobs, Business, Education, for the same reason. They sent me the Charities (Caritas,Org, CAFOD, Cancer, Blind, Mental) against me or my Daughters Schools, to gain Money with the Slander. One of my daughters was abused, by the whole School. "As you can see, the Problems and mess my Family left me today. Please tell me, how I could defend my Unborn Babies with life, having a Family and envirolment like that, where those People, hide everything, with lies, deceit and difamation?..."-I had never used any Charity, for the Hard of Hearing People to help me, since I arrived to the U.K (1985). I was not allowed to gain Education. I do not get access to Hospital Treatment "unless it Shows". I do not receive Dental Treatments, paying or using the NHS. They made me several Dental appointments, to waste money from the NHS, but receive Treatment. I had been bouncing with different GP's, Dental Hospital, and Dentists in the area where I live, for the same reason. I am divorcing David my ex, since 2009 and with a 3rd Solicitor now. Using and wasting money from the Legal Aid. Money from the English Tax Payee and no divorce. Soco my sister, still got my original GP. I had to bail him, for slander, when she went to the Mental Hospital. I had been using the HSA insurance, to pay for treatment and they removed it too. Anything I get my hands with, they remove it from me. Somehow they find my details, on those Insurances. Either by David Parker, my ex husband, who I have strong grounds to believe, that he is spying on my Personal notes. Shering confidenciality with friends like, our Neighbour or anyone, who got employment, from the Manchester Airport, NHS (Carol Parker), DSS, Social Services or any British Gobernament System. (David control everything and knows, if Neighbours use the Internet.) Two Years ago, in a Meeting with the Council and Job Centre plus Staff. I was trying to re-gain my employment back then, as a career. My neighbour,  who is a Close friend with David Parker, my ex. She was accusing me of "abusing" old People, with no proof against my Persona. This Person, works for the Jobcentre plus. They removed Jobs and references from me. They removed Bank accounts. She get access to my NHS number, Doctor files, etc. They use and abuse the English system, with Lies and Defamation against British People. They choose who get jobs, help and access to all kind of Governament bodies, to inflict pain on Council Residents. They remove Jobs and Business with Lies and Slander. This is what the British Country has been left too, for the State to pay for all false accusations, Vendettas, Hate Campaigns, etc. People are losing jobs from all over the Country with the same problem/s as me. The Council, Police, Fire Brigade, HMS, NHS,  DSS, etc. People who got Power in high places, are destroying the Country backbone, with defamation and lies. Using and Abusing the English System with stupid vendettas. People do not get accesss to Medical and Dental Treatments, Education, etc. No wonder we are in flames, by the corruption, It is in our Power, to help and stamp Abuse, Bullying and Intimidation!!-The Council got all my details and contacts from every Governament depto, including Trading Standars. They send me the Trademarks, to my eBay account. To slander my reputation and slander against Chinese People and their corrupt dealings. No wonder why, China People, do not want to trade with UK. Soco my sister and neighbour, When she Emigrated from Germany, to the UK, ten years ago +. She came with Caritas.org and Mexican Embassy, to continue Family Problems to this Country. Now that I am divorcing my British Husband and destroyed our Family life. She is leaving the U.K. and back to Germany again. When she sell her House, taking the British Tax Payee money. She owns Propieties in México and never declared "before she was detained by the Mental Health" She is not ill and never was. "She Loves to sleep all day and all night and hates work!..".. But she is not Mentaly ill, but very carefull Person with her Money. Soco will never use her Money, for herself or shopping, but love to use other People means of living!!..She is the one who used me, as the other Woman, to gain her divorce Settlement, from her German ex-husband. "She Lyied the English Law, with difamation, against me, to win the House, she is selling it and I was the other Woman"-.  I lost everything and she won compensation, for the Pain she caused to Neighbours. My Family hates my guts and what I am doing to gain Memory, Justice and Reparation, but they started first. "They killed my unborn Babies!!.. It is time to stop the Abuse, Hate Campaign, Difamation, Racial Hate and Spread!!.." I am Profound Deaf Woman, worked all my life in this Country."-I came out to Facebook to ask for help, because of Family Vendettas. I lost Unborn Babies and hope you can Understand, how I feel about it. Everything is true and holding a Bible in my hand as a proof, if necesary need to be. In order to prove the world, this Bullshit was throw to me, from Family Members. They are so many witness in this matter. I am trying to gain Justice for my unborn Children!!..My Family are using me all the time, to gain Money, Careers and fortune with the abuse. I am unable to get Money to pay for the Courts appeals, against my Sisters Mara, Soco, Tere and Flor, also David and Carol Parker.."My Children had a Right of a Life and to live in Pace with no spread, hate or vendettas!!.."I am not trying to form any groups at all. I want you to Understand and stop accusing me or anyone, with no probe, only slander. I want you to Understand too, why the United kingdom is in this mess...Today People ask me for help, but who helps me?..  I want to believe in Justice, to my unborn children!.. I want to see if the Good side of things, wins!- Rosario Castellanos de Parker.

POLITE REQUEST, ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod