Tuesday 14 October 2014

United Kingdom MPs "recognise the State of Palestine (Scotland) alongside the state of Israel (England)", when voting 274 to 12, a majority of 262, asking Government: “Contribution to secure a negotiated two-state (Scottish - British) solution”-







The Gael_(Last of the Mohicans theme) Millitary Tattoo 2008.wmv ..


Palestine vote: MPs take historic decision to recognise Palestinian state, on Monday 13, October 2014. http://tinyurl.com/n6n3dd9 In other words: MPs back Palestinian statehood alongside Israel, with results of 274 to 12, a very (shambolic gesture) symbolic matter, because in the long term could have (bring) international implications, that in my honest opinion of the matter itself: "matter itself is far too late, without remedy!"-http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29596822 "As usual the UK MPs do not think matters first of such voting, then seconds the glory itself and finally, the full implications of the matters?"-We understand that any government around the world is not perfect and I acknowledge this matter fully well myself, as many times holds the UK government while the rest comes with an idea, solution, or matters to save us from the same ordeal, that we question profession and professionalism. I am not the politician, but the MPs. I am not the government staff as I do not get pay for the job with contract (expenses, luxuries, etc), but the rest. I should not be doing the job of a politician alone as I do not get paid, but someone need to protect The Queen's own integrity, interest and matters. As I swore alliance and loyalty, when I become UK citizen to protect The Queen and matters comes with the full glory, ups and downs. As The Queen Elizabeth II stands today to lose everything, by negligence of government staff (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29606220), not me, not you, but the government staff that mess with all of us, including Her Majesty (with respect!)- http://tinyurl.com/ot58egq 

Where the Prime Minister is not liable in law, if his own government staff do not produce the proper and relevant matters to act upon, but hide and even question Mr David Cameron health issue (with respect) after?-  http://tinyurl.com/lnh9kp7 When the action was done after not before in order to frame / de-frame the Prime Minister, David Cameron in everything that goes wrong in politics affairs. But who question legally, the hundreds of government staff mental health, issues and attitude to do the job properly and the job itself described - monitor properly, when signed the full contract of the job, the full responsibility of the same job, the full duty of care of such relevant job and description, who's?-In other words, who is liable by such load of negligence that acts in government and staff, the reasons why, I signed the petition purely to follow and protect (http://tinyurl.com/lnh9kp7), as the same matters happened to me just after and between my divorce. Where the ex/husband, his sister social worker and helpers works hard to frame / de-frame me and even abuse my reputation and persona in all measures of the law, with confidentiality acts that hide the cowards?http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV 

All comes from a sordid past of 28 + years ago, after the marriage of the ex/husband, now divorce for the same abuse of matters, with lies against my persona of: 5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc. Now we are going with the dishwasher, using the children to help the father / ex-husband, his sister social worker and a wave of lies, that follows the same previous pattern of tales, lies, vendettas, defamation, intolerance, smurf village, cosa nostra, paparazzi, neighbourhood, against my persona, that we question legally, the legality of such peoples, lies, defamation and tales?!- http://tinyurl.com/p4rcdva The reasons why, I am here acting in my blog for my children and to whom it may concern the matters, to acknowledge matters, gravity of the problem, length of time of the same matters (28 + years), with "family problems (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, now the dishwasher?)"-Including the same lies, tales, deceit, actors and actress (including the same one that is flapping the holly immaculate Rosary in her own hands, see photo/s http://tinyurl.com/ppfka3g), except now change to "(empty the) dishwasher, by the ex/husband against me using our children as usual in the melodrama (previous my unborn children to score points) and matters (see birthday card http://tinyurl.com/ppfka3g).

As matter is only lies of the liars (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, now dishwasher!), because the reality and legally of the matter and by law (any law worldwide) for me to probe matters is my brother was killed by the lies of the "empty the dishwasher" by the ex/husband against me, because the ex/husband is alive, well, happy and content, even now (14/10/2014) that we live - share the same house, place and walls to probe matters legally, so who is lying, but my brother killed (RIP)?- http://goo.gl/i1sZL"I understand my children loves their own father dearly (and the ex/husband malicious sister in a form of social worker, that brings to us since day one, "May, 18, 1985 - 14/10/2014" a wave of pure shit with: "the 5 boys, the river, etc. http://tinyurl.com/oh38ydo), but this is not for me to question matters legally, but to protect my own children legally, above anything, anyone and dearly, exactly in the same way as they love their own father, not more, not less and the law to act upon itself with my brother's life and my unborn children not me, but the law"- http://goo.gl/i1sZL Because, I never gave my full statement in the matters of "family problems" before of anything, including and not extent "the empty the dishwasher" lies of the ex/husband against me and even against my reputation with any excuses, as he still alive and well as mention before, but my brother died by the lies. http://goo.gl/i1sZL 

As we stand to win brother to brother (mine and the ex/husband), but is not my family the violent, as my brother perished, my unborn children killed, my sister detained under the mental health act, my children bullied in the school, my pets killed, etc. Now the "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and helpers, use my children to help, cover the messy past and bring the case, blame and everything to somewhere (dishwasher) and someone (ex/husband) else. Which I believe strong is my own children the victims this time, forced to lie of the true facts of the dishwasher case, by missing my part somehow in a form of statement in law, by any excuses, reasons, or whatever malicious ways the "family problems" wants to act this time and used the ex/husband verdict only, not mine as well, because he is alive and my brother is death and I got the blame of the lie, tale and defamation?-Where the matter legally stands as corruption in law, any law worldwide, because it should be 2 parts in any case legally (me and the ex/husband) at the hearing, not just one (the ex/husband side), but two full statements. I believe strong the ex/husband got stand this time with the dishwasher matters, to have another lie and excuse to hurt my brother that resulted in his death in order to cover a trial of pure mess and negligence in the pass, by his own sister social worker against me and my family. Where I could said in the ex/husband own defence and matters, that he lost his own teeth just like me now but him in the past (http://tinyurl.com/o42w3oy) and his own knee badly hurt that affected his job performance of more that 26 years, intolerance against him by his on sister since younger with the same "family problems" and excuses. 

Where their own mother used to said of the ex/husband and his sister social worker: as bad as each other and they fight all day long non - stop, before we married, as I was invited by his own parents to the UK (1983), then I was cancelling the wedding (may 1985) for the same reasons. I told the ex/husband of the reasons - his own sister, social worker ill spread against him, to no avail, now he is trying to cover and use my (our) children to help?-As the long trial of professional misconduct did not happens by itself, but the ex/husband sister social worker and her helpers, see the following linkhttp://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg My brother worked with accounting relate matters, he was not a social worker and let alone holds the law at any time, but the ex/husband sister social worker, against her own brother, against me and my family, now using the children by holding their own friends and continue manipulate - control matters. http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg Where we question legally: under the section 63 (3) of the Constitutional Reform Act 2005, to select people for appointment who are of "good character", at any work (paid/unpaid) relate, with anyone that represents the law, towards the community, even by the professionals. http://tinyurl.com/nbbwal6 

As the above link http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg did not made itself, but a complete wave of negligence, by the ex/husband sister social worker, against me, mine and her mother (http://goo.gl/RG9NB0). When I tried to help the ex/husband mother it was too late, I divorce in 2012 and she passed away in 2014. The malicious contempt even dare to brand me with lies of mental capacities (deprivation of liberty) as mention before (http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV), by the social worker sister of the ex/husband, which she is not allowed by law to use such contempt in the matters and by the same UK law: against the law, against own profession and against own principles and even stand to lose own licence by the abuse of power and profession with immediate effect. As the wave of hate against me and mine for so long (28 + years), that followed by deaths in my family (http://goo.gl/i1sZL), detain my sister unfairly (http://tinyurl.com/k6vrk8a), bullying at my children school (http://tinyurl.com/pnssz88) and etc, by the above link that indicate matters legally http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg not by me, but the link itself speak the level of abuse in the community. As the ex/husband told me, if I divorce him he will use the children to commit an illegal act - perjury even to lie, in the same way as his own friend did himself with his own son?- http://tinyurl.com/of4vrgt I am not sure of what's friend the ex/husband was talking about and I am not interested, except to protect my own children with all my almighty and reasons why to learn the English law to deter anyone, who dare to use my children as weapons against society, with the use of: "Bachelors of Laws", except in the open fields as blog, not like the cowards that hide with "confidentiality acts", crime, criminal and activity.




Where I am not liable in law, as the Prime Minister and his own government staff do not produce the proper and relevant matters to act upon my case of "family problems" on time and in this case by the local government staff of trafford council, but hide my matters and even question my health issue in the open with little, or none respect at all, after  my unborn children died and my brother perished in the family genocide. http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV When is well known that such peoples (trafford council staff) travels and follows me everywhere in order to hurt, dismiss, pretends and remove all from me, and use as their own advantage, as the proton case mention. http://tinyurl.com/pbhx24f Such people that holds government jobs intrude into our life of the community with freedom, as I was a career and understand matters, abuse and even regulations. Who questions legally the hundreds of government staff mental issues/attitude towards us the community in order to do the job and the job itself as they said they will do it without harassment, stalk, hunt, paranoia, following, bullying and etc, who's?-"I remember the ex/husband parents research and type daughters own work when on visiting times, as they told me for her to gain the "social worker career"-What I was not expect is the ex/husband sister social worker to hunt me and mine, as even her own parents badly hurt as mention before, but I got the blame of the matters as the council removed all from me, with the case of Margorie Bagnall from direct payments?-However, whatever happened in the past, I have a duty to my Lords for my unborn children and my brother. http://tinyurl.com/p7n4gzt I have a duty to my family in Mèxico for my brother own death, in which I have no part on the matter and reasons of my divorce, including my children that they were not even born when happened the matter ("family problems") to be blame, used, or frame of the same matters and even to understand matters fully well and level of criminal activity http://tinyurl.com/p7n4gzt As my children were raised in the UK not Mexico, also little contact with my family in Mexico except on social places now, or the ex/husband family in the UK, except now - after the divorce by own choice, not mine.

Instead to abide and obey of what the government staff (including the ex/husband and his sister social worker) said at the beginning of the job, they will do to the community, not to go against and destroy the whole complete community in one go (passed more than 60 years to build the UK after the WWII and one second to destroy everything!) with endless lies, abuses, manslaughter, negligence and hate propaganda towards the community (me), that we all mirror into each other - see the following links:
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-queen-elizabeth-ii-uneasy-of.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-last-queen-of-scotland-great-deal.html?utm_source=BP_recent
As we are not asking perfection to the government and staff, but a simple service, a simple job, a simple matter even by law and investigate matters fully well first, then act seconds, not the other way around the problem and upon matters. The matter of service from government staff to service users (us, me, you, etc), acts very much the same as when you are standing - sitting in any meal shop requesting a simple meal and the staff asks for what you want, not the staff tells you what to eat, can you follow the difference?-So why the rest of vulnerable (sick, disabled, unemployed, old, ill, children, fragile, etc.) peoples in the United Kingdom need to accept the low morale of the government staff that comes with own attitude in the job. "In order to give jobs to the rest of their own friends that helps the government staff in their own imaginary vendettas, cosa nostra, pararazzi, neighbourhood, hate propaganda (like the German Nazis against the Jews during the WWII), against the service users (like me!)?"-As if we are in war like the ex/husband and his sister social worker that stood against me in the UK for the past 28 + years (1985-2014), with the lies of the river, the 5 boys, (now) the dishwasher, the kiss, the china girl, etc, because all that matters was/is a wave of lies, tales, defamation, that become excuses - revenge to commit several crimes at the time against me and mine, that even killed my brother, my unborn children and the river of T.B. Veracruz with no excuses, but to hurt even the mother nature. http://tinyurl.com/lbosz6e In reality the ex/husband is alive and well considering the lie of the dishwasher accusing me tales, lies and intolerance using even the children, when my brother was killed (http://tinyurl.com/p7n4gzt) by the same lies and low life's attitude, not him, my brother.





A simple service where no need of social workers, social services, social barriers, or any third body interference to hold the community in ransom as myself with all kind of excuses by the "family problems of the ex/husband and his sister social worker" but investigate matters first, then blame after. Where responsible people works with good intentions towards us the service users by the government staff, not us to them, but they to us and where they keep promises by law, keep those promises afloat to the community and by law!-As the rule of the law ("nobody is above the law") in which is part of the UK government including the magna carta ("freedoms") that governs the country as a whole (UK = Britain, Wales, Ireland, Scotland) and since hundred years ago used (not abused), implemented by other countries (Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) and regarded by them as "Principles of Laws"- As George Washington himself acts as the American law itself and consider by myself to be the master and father of all laws, because nobody will ever exist someone like him.




The National implications (United Kingdom MPs "recognise the State of Palestine <Scotland> alongside the state of Israel <England>", when voting 274 to 12, a majority of 262, asking Government: “Contribution to secure a negotiated two-state (Scottish - British) solution”-) may affect relationship, between England and Scotland Independence: Britain reiterates resolve to devolve powers for Scotland. http://tinyurl.com/ljs46eu I already spoke of the Scottish Independence before and implication to the state, as a whole. http://tinyurl.com/ot58egq Where is not just Scotland looking for Independence, but also the Welsh Nationalists call for greater devolution of same UK powers?- http://www.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/house-of-lords-29606652 Where the same as us in Mexico, my family and our identity as mention before (with the family problems!), Scotland holds exactly in the same way that comes with years and may perhaps centuries of tradition, but Palestine?- Without falling for a racist person myself and apologies if that looks like, discriminatory in any way, form, or shape, or even for an Israel Online supported (https://www.facebook.com/israelonline ), but someone that studied and prepare myself alone in life.



In the name of God please show me what is Palestine and furthermore in the world map (not on your own map, but the world map!), show me, where is the holly Palestine that we are all fighting for?-Perhaps, I may believe that anything that is Palestine including Gaza is another lie, tale, defamation like the ex-husband and his sister social worker against me and mine and killed all that is mine with intention to exterminate my peoples, starting from centuries ago. A my parents - parents generation was badly hurt, bullied and killed, even in fresh day light, like the WWII that actually happened and was not a lie by the Jews peoples to the world and in order to have a tinny small part in the Middle East country back again?-Today the Jews peoples stands as called Zionists, when the killers, criminals and murders were the bullies to us, from centuries ago. Where the Jews peoples are not allowed to be part of the Middle East and even to consider to go back again, as we lost all kind of roots in the past by the continue hunting in the diaspora times. Where everything that Israel does in the Middle East is questioned all the time, but not the murder spread, intolerance and hate to them at any time. http://tinyurl.com/mwvszpu It must be an English way to do the matters with the voting of 274 to 12, a majority of 262, because as you can see the map of the Middle East, there is plenty space for all in harmony. Except the holly and almighty Palestine wants all and everything that Israel have, holds and comes with, since and after the WWII, then Palestine/Gazza should be the victim of the WWII and figh Hamas - terror groups, not Israel?!-When in reality Israel and the Arabs are brothers and sisters dispersed by the same hate, ignorance, bullying and since centuries ago - the diaspora times. The world in general acts today as caves times back -guards, not forwards and blames Israel for everything, but unable to negotiate England and Scotland matters, own matters, not the Middle East matters, but the British - Scotland matters?-Can you imagine if Israel comes to the UK and do the same as the British peoples did to them of the Middle East affairs and vote a whopping 274 to 12, a majority of 262 towards Scotland peoples and not the British citizens?-So why, Israel need to accept foreign votes and affairs that do not belong to the Middle East matters, like the British - Scotland independence belongs to the UK nationals, not Palestine and Israel that is placed in another side of the planet, but bullying foreign peoples?-When in reality looking forwards to steal more from the Middle East fortune, as happened in the WWII with the German Nazi towards the Jews?-I spoke of the same matters as today, but the same ignorance still prevails as yesterday. http://tinyurl.com/lv3g7mm The world has not been learned anything from the past, except: hate propaganda, intolerance, violence. When Israel holds even further in tradition of Mèxico, Scotland and the world, just by holding the sacred Holly Bible, the Sacred Books and everything that is Sacred in Life for you, me and everybody, even the law, that was stolen from us centuries ago, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 


Tony Blair and George Bush: Bloodshed in the Middle East is all yours – you own it! 


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod