Sunday 5 June 2016

Muhammad Ali: "The Greatest Man On Earth - Ever Existed" (1942 - 2016) RIP ..



The Colour of the Skin is not a passport to a better life, but Human and Civil Rights, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 





Tracy Chapman - Knockin' on heaven's door (live Portland) ..





When younger, I witness myself of the racial oppression, racism and segregate culture that we habitat in the world and pretty much what Muhammad Ali was trying to tell you in his own words that pretty very much misunderstood in times of SEGREGATE American culture. http://tinyurl.com/joyqvea  

When I saw the movie "the help" last week, exactly within days that my sister (soco) passed away, now Muhammad Ali, like we said in Mexico "la encrucijada" -  It is horrendous to be placed between your real blood sister/s and someone that you loved so much, equal as a sister, like my dear Pola. When I made (6 May 2015)) the note of Pola as explain properly, I only wanted to know what happened to her and why she left my mother's home and even today, I still need to know the reasons, it is a basic necessity, not a luxury.

So please spare me the details (http://tinyurl.com/hek3rxz), as I understand perfectly what happened to me and I don't want to see Pola again, as I am afraid is not going to be good news from her to me, as I have a bunch of defamatory peoples that lie with intent and falsely accused me (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc) of matters, when in reality I never did such matters, not as how they said - happened, but affected my life horrendous, badly, without remorse or pity, in complete "encrucijada" and extreme measures, when I lost unborn children, country of birth, jobs, services in the UK / Mexico, marriage, family and basically everything! -

"Now the culprits (flor, mara, soco, jose, etc, as my family!) pass away and I wonder, who pays for the complete abuse, criminal assault / damaged, bullying ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ), corruption, cruelty, genocide, intolerance, holocaust and the rest, pretty much as happened to me in the United Kingdom, Muhammad Ali in America land, the Jewish (Arabs) peoples during the WWII (the inquisition times and now Palestine!) and the rest, who are badly hurt due to the same extreme racism not matter as family, but in a very well segregate culture as America, UK, Europe, etc!!?"  -

I was forced to live in the UK, within a SEGREGATE - RACIST LIFE in order to pay for something that I never did myself  ( see myself and age:  http://tinyurl.com/zrrsetk ), but my sisters (mara and soco), with a mixture of the movie "the help" - almost alike to be real and same mirror but different places, times and even peoples.  And NOT, I AM NOT going to apologies on behalf of the rest, but my blood sisters direct to Pola - not me, one she (soco) just passed away as explain before (encrucijada with Muhammad Ali) and the other (mara) still alive and very well when her children and herself removed all from me and mine (children), based on her own lies against me, not just Pola, but me as well.






As you can read and see the following link and photo:  http://tinyurl.com/zw9kzt5   (with respect to The Queen) my family has been selling each other, but me more than them, either for the trill, abuse and/or to eat, like sister (mara) own children and her direct peoples obtained everything that should be mine, when removed (without asking me for my own opinion, reasons, or even matters, not even today!) based on tales, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, the factory Zermatex, etc) and defamation of character against my reputation, when stole 2 (not just 1, but 2 places) University FREE places ( http://tinyurl.com/zw9kzt5  rocio nuñez) in the UK, FULL SPONSOR from the ex/husband and his sister social worker ( but blame me after, in order to take advantage, when one of the university places was for my brother's son, as he lost own father  http://tinyurl.com/ofx7nwy  due to same sister mara, that blame jose of rape when younger and went to mexicali for same lies and reasons and "you can see photo with this note as prove", when in real life was RACISM - RACIST ATTITUDE to SEGREGATE own brother jose, when going out with pola and reasons why she left my mother's home, separate each other and thanks to mara and soco, but I was to blame as I believe strong, because this affected my life badly! - The story reflects equal to my another brother rafael that need to marry someone else instead, someone that helped my mother in the past and in order for my sister mara to keep his ex-wife, Gracia Maria as you can see photo in link http://tinyurl.com/jht4joj and is not ENVY, but when things goes wrong unfortunately is me to blame - repair after and not mara, but me!!), when same social worker (carol parker) was removing all my things as her mother told me - never to tell carol, when I asked her to borrow cash, when all my jobs (friends and everything) gone, while my children need to pay own education and work for own living, also I need to pay to extent sister (mara) home in Mexico and live FREE from the rent, same abuse from another sister (soco) and her children taking advantage - stealing from my reputation, when she (soco) put me as the other woman in her divorce settlement and won the ex/husband UK house (8 sherway drive), plus FREE education in Trafford college to her children (tito, etc), removing my country of birth (as Pola from puebla back to veracruz, as Gracia Maria Sotelo from Puebla back to Michoacan, ana pia from veracruz back to puebla, mela from puebla to mexico and etc), education, friends, jobs and business (eBay) in order to pass to someone else (betito - eBay, yuyis - banks, jose azpiri - canada, pancho - zermatex, gerardo - study FREE in america, javo - same, pepita jr - sergio gomes pintado, rocio and claudia - free living and education / UK universities, carol parker - social worker career study by own parents, etc ..) based always on same lies and racist - segregate attitude, that abuse grows in family, with almost alike, stealing and robbery measures, as another sister (flor) and her husband against me (pretty much like, mara and raul with the kiss lies and eat from the same!!), with a wave of factory lies, that aid from her son (pancho): "the hand of maradona" as the following link  http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd explain the abuse in order to purchase Zermatex factory in Puebla, etc.





 My aim now is to stop complete the abuse (selling and purchasing own family and eating from the same abuse!!) within family members, even forcing my family and the ex-husband family and any family from same family, to TAKE FULL CHARGE of the abuse and STOP, full stop, the same ABUSE, as this abuse between families can not continue today at any time, because SLAVE LABOUR is against the law, full stop, NEVER AGAIN!! - http://tinyurl.com/qygso96

Now if my children and family do not read and acknowledge my blog, with my notes, I am unable to drag them to accept the sad reality, that may commit to them later in life, when ignore the same sad reality of both families, that bonded together all those years (1985-2016) - when I was not watching, taking FULL advantage and destroying our life badly without repair. As one of my children always asked me in the past, that I don´t let them to do anything they want in life, well I hope today, I can prove to my peoples (children), that is not me who is stopping them to gain anything in life, but the ex-husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family and since day one (1985-2016)!-

Today, I don't care what the world think about my love, respect and great appreciation when in my tender years for my other real sister, as Pola.  I thanks to Pola very much for everything she gave and passed me today, in fact she made me the person that I am today, together with my real sisters that we are all a mirror into each others, except that I reject profound any kind of violence, hatred preached pursuit, hunting, stalk, bullying, segregate culture, racist attitude and racism influence by same hate towards and against humanity, pretty much as Muhammad Ali expressed, then I don't need to tell you the rest:

- "Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?- No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? -We’ve been in jail for 400 years", Muhammad Ali. 

- I Believe in the religion of ISLAM, I believe in Allah and PEACE, Muhammad Ali-
etc..

When I need to pay for something that I never did myself but my sisters (soco and mara), perhaps explain properly that my parents would not take matters lightly when RACISM and SEGREGATE another kind of cultures and now you can see the reasons why, but unfortunately, it was not me who done the matters against Pola (I was placed between my parents, http://tinyurl.com/zrrsetk  as I was far to young, even to consider anything against Pola and this is how I grow up with her, loving the woman not as helper, but as sister!) and quite contrary, I loved the woman more than words can express itself, also I was extremely young when happened as you can watch the movie yourself and calls, "the help"- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjA_FK0xISo 

In the movie explain the diverse times of my life even redacting several notes as now, in order to highly cruelty against peoples, animals and humanity, when I lost unborn children due to extreme ill spread (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) against my reputation, when I lost my jobs and even removed references, that hides malice, when I was placed with any colour of the rainbow to match and reflect my life, perhaps mislead the real person, when I was extremely young and clinking to Pola, never wanted her to leave my mother's home, when I asked my sisters (soco and mara) where was Pola and still today would like to know fully well of matters, when "the help" movie got me by shock - as I read my own story (with no popcorn!!), which becomes my real life and pola becomes the helper, with different colours of the rainbow that matched my own persona / personality and when you need to see the sad reality of racism, that segregate my culture - as I regard Pola as my lost sister, in order to know full well that exist the intolerance, bullying (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr) and abuse within families, culture and society, but need to live the ordeal and in order to believe my words and in order as well, to believe Muhammad Ali own words. https://youtu.be/MSwpTsSASns   

Today, I feel privileged by my Lord, in order to represent of what I know from my own peoples as my own, including Pola, when not matter colour, disability, age, sexual orientation and religion, when all becomes one! -

However, there is great speculations that Muhammad Ali died from natural causes and confirmed by Bob Gunnell.  http://tinyurl.com/halpou4  In another hand after following Muhammad Ali's life from yesterday (4/6/2016) till today (5/6/2016), I can confirm that a similar matters happened to my two sisters (soco and mara) when diagnosed with mental issues and mirror into each other: Muhammad Ali, with respect.

My sisters were not suffering any mental issues at any time - quite contrary, but as any other "family background" with own "family problems (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr)" with respect, that need to address the issues, but refusal of the same, perhaps to eat from the same matters  -  reflects exactly the same as Muhammad Ali, that comes with no mental issues at any time whatsoever - quite contrary (too advanced for his time, that outshone the supremacy, with respect!), but as any other "country of the world background" with own "race relations problems (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr)" that need to address (within the American "code of conduct" from own Constitutional laws, when going against the rest as form of RACISM that SEGREGATE own peoples when no follows properly, "The American Constitutional and Principles", but refusal by the Congress to acknowledge such important matters, not Muhammad Ali to address such matters in public, but the American Congress strong obligation towards the public, breaking "Magna (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Cart) Carta" statutes  mean, nobody is above the rest at any time and according to the American Laws, Principles, Codes, Constitution and Regulations complete ignored, used by some peoples only as form of privilege, but not the rest as it should be "equal" , with my most form of respect, but you are wrong, totally wrong!) the issues (here mention comes from strong racism, that segregate horrendous certain AMERICAN peoples, colours and cultures, like Muhammad Ali was telling us, but perhaps he got the wrong time and peoples, when become a recipe to disaster!!), but refusal of the same,  perhaps to eat from the same matters.  I intent to demonstrate Muhammad Ali's life, as I did with Martin Luther King (http://tinyurl.com/oevbnqp), with respect, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.