Tuesday 12 September 2017

Boris Johnson FLIES to Caribbean devastated by Hurricane ..





                                                NO MUSIC WHEN BULLYING!


Boris Johnson flies to Caribbean amid storm of criticism.  https://tinyurl.com/y8wnbjsm   

While for me, shortly after posted this note ( https://tinyurl.com/y77ld7qu ), soon after I went to take the rubbish out and when come back to my place, no more than 5 minutes passed, somehow my boiler MAGICALLY broken, never worked after and today (12/9/2017) neighbor washing machine is set (13:42 pm) to appear rumbling, act like earthquake and hurricane  Irma, so basically Mother nature does the damage and I get blame / frame after, only by interpret my life, to those victims that lost all and everything? -

For me is a way to probe in law, any law worldwide, that what I wrote in my blog with 586 notes and relate "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker (carol parker) and members of my family (rafa and mara) are real, actual and endure for more than 30 + years the horrid murder spree, ordeal, bullying ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ), hatred, ill / sick spread, violence, including the forced termination (abortion) of my unborn children and for the same sickness within family members, that never investigate first of any matters, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc), issues, but trash your life with no mercy, care and respect, against family members and in my case badly hurt, with such sick force terminator, imitate an earthquake and hurricane kind of ASBOS that destroy everything, without respect, tolerance and love for family, because if somebody investigate the contents of my note ( https://tinyurl.com/y77ld7qu ) before, my boiler never ever could be broken as today, neither my unborn children killed into tiny little pieces, also the rest of my family perished, but falsely blame / frame after? -

The ex/husband told me soon after married 1985 (now divorce), that if I go against his government, I will pay for it and as form of tread ("no wonder our unborn children perished for it?"), except that I never worked for them, except my elder sister husband (javier corona), so how I landed here with endless treads, hate, envy, racism, hatred, etc?-

Somehow today is happening the treads, after 30 + years passed and I wonder to know fully well, how the ex/husband knew of the same treads, but 30 + years BEFORE (?), if not by own violence, incitement, provocation, hurt, malice, murder spree lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc\) and reasons of me to come forwards in my blog, as removed the law ( http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg ) if well remeber, ripping the trust of noble, naive and innocents peoples, that are not aware (like me, Diana Princess of Wales, Paula Yates, etc) of the rules of their own games, but after, when all gone, not before any issues, chance to explain, investigate properly, but after, when becomes a nightmare, treads and from ex/husband to me and the rest (prince charles / diana, paula yates / Geldof , I am above the law:   https://tinyurl.com/zf4sevl ), for minor matters, issues, comments (like  "where is Poppa?" and "where is our Queen? similar accidents, all due to Diana, Princess of Wales naive comment to Prince Charles before married, become a nightmare after married, perhaps in order to repay, but I question when Diana killed, except made a comment? -  https://tinyurl.com/y9uwvrfv ) and opinions from my blog to anyone concern, that highly the present UK crisis, affecting all of us badly, but somehow J.K. Rowlings and the rest can say anything, but anything and anytime and nobody cares (https://tinyurl.com/ycyfra3b), everybody respect, nobody sent any treads, hatred, ill spread, bullying, intolerance, murder spree, hurricanes, bullies, gestapos, neighborhood, paparazzi, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc), earthquakes, vendettas, gestapos, neither used as punching bags, rip off own home and life into small pieces, cracks own home walls, destroy furniture, switch off the boiler (http://tinyurl.com/jt4c6fm) with intent and malice and like me, while I take the rubbish out, when I am not looking, when bullies are hide in the background, or even, when I go out shopping - enter my place (with no permit, consent and knowledge to give my keys to someone else, except ex/husband, after I got my place, no rights to overpass the trust, while he is in Manchester, someone is hire to be near and check on me, but not him, because I done with intention, I wanted to know who it was - not my children but him and his groups that hide in "confidentiality acts" the cowards, such peoples that do not want to know about me, but somehow they are in my life and even send messages using my children "go and tell her" RIP  http://tinyurl.com/j3d5chm   like the ex/husband sister to own father: dad can you tell him  http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr   so how it's me, but repeat and repeat, and repeat, as if not well themselves?! - ), forced to remove evidence as photos (as Ian train staff:   https://tinyurl.com/y72bhdrz ) even when illegal and against the law, because left me with no form of protection legally, when I lack the proof  (https://tinyurl.com/yc5b7nyk) if anything happens, but intent frame and blame after, may looks as helps racism - difference of treatment (into train staff and I), may intent to hide the real tread, culprit and pretend I am lying, I am weird, I am the problem, I am the one that started first and I AM, etc, but leave me with no evidence / proof, even place a complaint, because "everything is done with intention?" -

After my notes published in my blog, for whoever intended takes revenge, but NEVER EVER IS INVESTIGATE BY NOBODY FIRST, manly the owners of the UK services that perhaps need to hide, including such peoples that are hire "for" the community not "against", like the council staff and rest helpers that get graces, favors and bonuses after participate and me paying taxes for the ordeal and if refuse, I land in problems, so there is not escape from violence, criminal activity, gestapo, nightmare, bullies ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ), that spy, check and follows, but nobody follows, checks and spy them, what strange!!!? -

As today, I believe the British Gas staff asked me questions over the phone and arrived to nowhere, never got the service, never repair the boiler, left me to my own devices and if blow the building apart, then after is my problem, "never them", same no to win here, not while writing direct in chat box, as may his boss read it after, over matters that has nothing to do with the boiler, but personal questions, that concern more the ex/husband than me, but appear rich peoples gets help super - super fast (https://tinyurl.com/y8wnbjsm) and me paying for the (council) services, when nothing appears in such services that are invisible (British Gas), like buying a box of chocolates, but empty box, mean I refill the gas and electricity card with credits and nothing contains inside and in order to warm my place and is so hard to probe in law, that legally comes as, "item not as expected", but how the hell you probe, anyone? -

I question today, who is repairing the criminal damaged after with my personal life, as Dieter husband of my sister (soco) complaint to me about, that after he purchase anything, even washing machines, soon after broken to no repair, by his wife and/or her children (tito and riqui) and looks today as my case, with my personal matters trashed and broken to no repair, like the other sister (ana pia) blame me for the house of my mother destroyed, when brother (rafa) was very close to her boyfriend (foco), never ever me, but falsely frame and blame, also Dieter left the house (8 sherway) keys to ex/husband, I never asked for the matters, never ever, but everything same to be a repetition today, on and on and on, as the ex/husband mother told me of her children ( http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ) fight all day long - NON stop???!!? -

It looks as, the UK government bring us to the financial crisis, intolerance and bullying and me and the rest victims need to pay for the ordeal and when hide, even if mention in my blog, but the real culprits never forced to be responsible for own actions? -  I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.

P.S. While my life is placed as hold, for the services in the community, I refuse to be used anymore to make notes and more notes over the failures of such peoples, that get pay and got the job, anymore, because the COLD is yourselves not me, when withdraw the basics in life and in order to terminate (abortion), kill, destroy, abuse, bully, etc! -


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.